|LOAN TERMS||3-12 Years|
|LOAN SIZE||$50,000 ($100,000 in OH and MN) to $5,000,000|
Allstate Finance Company offers new and existing Allstate agents the opportunity to secure financial support. Whether you need temporary funding for a marketing campaign or have longer term goals, Allstate Finance Company is an experienced loan partner ready to assist.
We offer a convenient loan process with no application or origination fees. Our loan staff will assist in the entire process, and commitments are timely.
We understand the Allstate agent lending marketplace. We fund through all market conditions and lend in every state where an agency is located.
We fund all deals from one central location and you retain your own deposit account at your local bank.
Allstate Finance Company offers a way to secure financing from a self-funded lender. Using our convenient loan application process, you can benefit from an experienced lender and retain your local deposit account at the bank you prefer. Let our knowledgeable staff help you throughout the loan process.
Term Loan Product Information
Purchase Existing Agents and Outside Buyers
- Initial Office
Working Capital Up to $100,000 (varies by size of agency)
- Office modernization:
Branded Retail Environment and Office Relocation
- Down payment for office real estate purchase
Refinance Consolidate existing debt(s)
- Existing business term loan
- Business revolving debt
- Seller Financing
Gain flexible access to cash through a revolving line of credit. Business opportunities arise in any economic environment. That's why it's important for Allstate agency owners to have flexible, convenient access to cash for business needs. Whether you want to pursue a marketing campaign, improve your office, manage temporary cash flow needs or take advantage of other opportunities, a revolving line of credit lets your agency borrow, repay the debt, and borrow funds again.
Convenient Terms and Conditions
Loan Size **
- $25,000 to $100,000
- Working capital support for existing agents
- Agency commissions
- UCC lien filing
- TPP assignment
- Personal guarantee
- Cross collateralized with 1st position AFCO* loan
- 2nd position to AFCO* term loan
- 1st position if no other debt
- Borrower cannot have other 1st position debt to qualify
- Prime rate + margin based on performance/credit/collateral
- 10-year term
- 90-day cancellation notice
- 36 month term out of balance upon cancellation
- No origination or application fees
- Annual fee of $100
- $25,000 line and agency premiums of $650,000
- Minimum draw of $5,000 with no transaction limits
- Revolving: borrower may initiate a paydown at any time
- AFCO* reserves the right to auto-draw to cover payment
- ACH payment covers monthly interest and 1% of principal
* Allstate Finance Company, LLC
** State Minimum Loan Amounts (applies to Term + Line):
MN = $100,000
OH = $100,000
OR = $50,000
PA = $50,000
WY = $50,000
Check here to find the applications and FAQs as well as helpful checklists you need to help complete the process of securing your funding. Whether it's Term Loan financial support to add to your book of business or more flexible credit offered in a Line of Credit (or both), you can select your application from one of the fillable forms below, and save and send to your lender for approval.
Term Loan Documents
Line of Credit Documents
Allstate Finance Company offers new and existing Allstate agencies the opportunity to secure financial support needed for doing what matters most - growing your business. If you have additional questions about the application process, please don't hesitate to email us and a knowledgeable Allstate Finance Company staff member will respond in a timely manner.